The Eighth Annual Amateur Fine Arts Show & Contest
Calling all artists! We are happy to announce the dates for our 2019 8th annual Fine Arts Show & Contest. Please review the full rules and eligibility qualifications. For any questions on the entry instructions, please contact The Plaza at 706-923-1655 or Janet Kelhoffer at 404-859-7103. Show open to the public April 1 – 12, 2019
**Application and photos of artwork due February 18 – 22.
CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE RULES AND ENTRY FORMS
The following categories are acceptable for judging:
• Abstract/Contemporary – Impressionistic expression
• Animal/Wildlife – An animal is the main focal point of the painting
• Florals – Flowers are the main focal point, a botanical, or a specimen bloom of a plant or tree.
• General Art – If your artwork does not qualify in another category.
• Landscapes – Contour of land and/or land properties are the focal point.
• Pen/Ink/charcoal drawings
• Portraits – A face should be the focal point. At least a ¾ profile or better.
• Still Life – Denoted by items which can be physically arranged, or are inanimate (no longer living/growing).
• Waterscapes – Water or water-related subject is the main focal point.
View our Gallery for photos from the 2018 Fine Arts Show
February 18 – 22: Application and photo of artwork due. Drop off at The Plaza between 9:00 – 5:00 pm.
February 28: Email notifications sent on or before this date. Be sure to include your valid email address.
March 18 – 22: Accepted Artwork to be dropped off at The Plaza during normal business hours.
Friday, March 29th: Pre-show viewing and Reception. Artists and family are invited.
April 1 – 12: The exhibit opens to the Public. Open during TPAC office hours and special events.
April 16-17: Artwork to be picked up during normal Plaza office hours (9:00 – 5:00 pm)